|The WR Tilt Table is a useful tool for Cardiac (HRV) and Full Autonomic Function labs, giving the ability to perform head-up tilt testing.
The WR Tilt Table provides near effortless evaluation of patients presenting with syncope and dizziness. Designed specifically for autonomic testing, this table has a rapid tilt (0 to 70 degrees in 9 seconds). There is a wide choice of positions for a clinician to choose for patient testing, including a -12 degree Trendelenberg position. Up to three pre-set tilt angles can be programmed into the programmable tilt control hand switch, which are then available at the push of a button.
Transitioning from supine to vertical positions is smooth, thanks to a powerful electromechanical drive. The WR Tilt
Table also includes a removable footboard for stress free patient access and 2 restraining belts for comfort and safety. The WR Tilt Table is ergonomically designed with both clinician ease and patient comfort in mind.
Tilt Table at a glance:
- Three pre-set tilt angles can be programmed in to the pneumatic tilt control hand switch, and then accessed at the push of a button.
- Fast and smooth transition with an electromechanical drive.
- Floor level removable footboard for stress free patient access.
- Includes 2 secure restraining belts for patient comfort and safety.
- Ergonomically designed with both clinician and patient in mind.
WR Medical Tilt Table Model S1 includes a programmable hand control, so that 3 tilt angles can be pre-set and accessed at the push of a button. Easy and accurate tilts every time!